Monday, March 3, 2014

Featured Blogger: Erin Hamm

The Featured Blogger Series is a weekly thank you to one of our blogger members that provide great spoilers and reviews to our Sub Box Spoiler community.  Each week we get to know one of our bloggers and encourage you to visit their blog!


Name: Erin Hamm A little bit about me: I am married to my college sweetheart and am a mom to two amazing boys: L age 4, and T almost 2 years old. Blog Title: Subscription Box Mom http://www.subscriptionboxmom.com/ Blog Description: I love subscription boxes. I post reviews and giveaways for all kinds of subscription boxes. I also post the latest news and deals for all kinds of subscription boxes. How did you get started on subscription boxes? Our family's first subscription box was Kiwi Crate. I saw a blurb in a parenting magazine about subscription boxes for children. My son L loved doing crafts and I thought it would be a great box. I loved Kiwi Crate so much I started looking for other subscription boxes. My addiction to subscription boxes was born! How did you get started blogging? I have writing a person blog for years, but I had kept it private for family and close friends. I loved blogging and I wanted to share my love with subscription boxes with others. What boxes do you currently receive? I currently subscribe to Kiwi Crate, Citrus Lane, Bluum, Ipsy, Popsugar, Darby Smart, Taste Trunk, Love with Food, Glossybox, Beauty Box 5, Austin Lloyd, Wantable, and Silly Rhino. I also get lots of boxes for review. My mail carrier walks to my door frequently with boxes.
What is your favorite item you have ever received in a subscription box? The November Popsugar Michael Stars Wrap. I love it! Would you consider yourself a casual, intense, or obsessed sub boxer? Obsessed! Subscription boxes have taken over my life. I have subscription boxes all over my house and I spend many hours a day on my blog. I love finding new subscription boxes! Spoilers or no spoilers? Spoilers. I am not a patient person and I don't have enough restraint to not look. What would be in your dream sub box? My dream subscription box would be a Disney subscription box. I love all things Disney, it's my other obsession. I box of memorabilia about Walt Disney would be awesome! If I had to pick 4-5 specific itemes, I would pick, a new video camera, a Pixar item signed by John Lasseter, a coloring book and new crayola crayons (I find coloring calming and I love the smell of a new box of crayons). Do you have any fun reuses of packaging from your boxes? My son L and I created a fun fort with my subscription boxes. My kids love playing with my empty boxes. They make towers, roads, bridges and just have fun. What advice do you have for someone just getting started with subscription boxes? Stay organized. Make sure you write down what boxes you get, when you are billed and the cost. They can add up fast and it helps to stay organized.  
Any news or updates about your blog that you’d like to share? I will be posting a fun contest in the next few days. I am also working on some improvements to my website that I think people will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment