
Name: Amanda
A little bit about me: I am a wife, business owner, and most importantly a mother to a busy little girl. My blog is something I do for fun and I hope people have fun reading it.
Blog: Small Town Mama
http://www.asmalltownmama.
How did you get started on subscription boxes?
I live in a small town and I was searching for fun new products for my daughter when I first learned of subscription boxes. I started with one box for her and quickly got hooked ;)
How did you get started blogging?
I started blogging when I was on maternity leave with my darling daughter. I started with a goal of writing about our lives with a few reviews and how to's. It has blossomed into a space where I am learning photography and reviewing subscription boxes (my guilty pleasure). It is a small blog but I am having fun with it!
What boxes do you currently receive?
It changes a little from month to month as I try out new boxes but this March I will be receiving A Little Bundle, Citrus Lane, Silly Rhino, Petit Vour, Untoxicating Beauty, Fab Fit Fun, Fabletics, Naturebox, Orange Glad, and The Homegrown Collective Greenbox, and Honest Company Diapers Bundle. I love trying out children's boxes for my daughter, Eco friendly boxes, and food boxes. I am especially excited to try out the Eco friendly makeup and skincare boxes!
![]() |
| Darling Daughter with Ella the Toad |
It is hard to pick one item but I would say Ella the Toad stuffed animal by Hazel Village from A Little Bundle.
Would you consider yourself a casual, intense, or obsessed sub boxer?
I started out causal but looking at the list of how many boxes I have coming next month I have probably moved up the list to intense (I am not calling myself obsessed yet but the potential is there!).
Spoilers or no spoilers? Do you prefer to know what’s coming in your packages before you open them?
I cannot resist a spoiler. I even have to see the spoilers for boxes I am not getting! I get a few boxes that I don't get spoilers for though, which is super fun!
What advice do you have for someone just getting started with subscription boxes?
I would say reading reviews is a good place to start. I read many reviews and looked at what was in their past boxes before I picked a box to try. It is so much fun to get a surprise in the mail, so be careful you might get hooked!
Any news or updates about your blog that you’d like to share?
I am working on getting some giveaways set up on my blog, so stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment